Tjaart is an accomplished project manager and has been involved in the manufacturing sector for more than 20 years. He has developed a highly sought after set of skills and as a recognised technical innovator, has vast experience in the fields of both heavy and light engineering. Tjaart has for the past 10 years been involved primarily in managing technical companies across all functions and has developed his skills in communicating, negotiating, project management, systems (EPR), maintenance, risk assessment, computers and finances. Tjaart's analytical and decision-making abilities are his strengths and he has learnt to manage teams of people to perform at a high level for sustainable lengths of time through people management, attitude and culture change.
Tjaart is a very considered and committed individual who has degrees in mechanical engineering and commerce as well as certificates in project management;
- Lean Six Sigma Executive Green Belt
- Skilled Negotiator THE GAP PARTNERSHIP
- Certificate Project Management (Principles and Methods for use in Business) Post Graduate
- World Class Manufacturing Phase 1 2 & GM College
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Management Development Programme
- BSc Mechanical Engineering Honors
Tjaart Brings huge value to AATec and assists in directing the company on a steady course towards it strategic objectives and goals.